Ordering shoes online from Wolkyshop couldn’t be easier. Simply follow the steps explained below. All you need to do is choose your shoes, enter your details, choose your preferred method of delivery and pay. If you have any problems, just get in touch – we're happy to help.
Choose your shoes
1. When you find an item in our web store that you would like to order, first select your size and colour.
2. Add the item to your shopping cart and then choose whether you want to continue shopping or go to the checkout.
3. Once you have finished shopping, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of your screen.
4. Review your shopping cart and then click on ‘Pay’.
5. If you would prefer to try on the shoes in-store, you can. Select your preferred Wolkyshop on the item page and click the ‘Make a reservation’ button. We will make sure the shoes you wish to try on are available there in your chosen colour and size. We will e-mail you to let you know when they are in stock so that you can book an appointment to try them on.
1. You will now be asked if you are already a Wolkyshop customer. If you have purchased items from Wolkyshop before, enter your login details. Your information will then be filled in automatically, making ordering quicker and easier. If you haven’t shopped with us before, you can choose to create an account or check out as a guest. If you check out as a guest, you will not be able to access other information such as the current status of your order or a summary of your orders on wolkyshop.com or in-store.
2. Fill in the details required to place your order. All fields marked with an * are required fields. You can also indicate here whether you want to receive our monthly newsletter and stay up to date with the latest at Wolkyshop.
3. If you have a discount code, enter it in the discount code field.
Choose your preferred delivery option here. You can also add a note for the delivery driver, such as whether your package can be left with a neighbour if you aren’t at home when it arrives.
Please note that our delivery time is approximately 10 days. Due to the brexit, individual orders to the UK are collected for shipment and forwarded from our Central Warehouse in The Netherlands. Therefore, there is a delay between the shipping notification email and the actual delivery of the package to you, this delay will be a couple of days before you can check the status after receiving the shipping notification email.
1. Now it’s time to pay for your order. You can pay with iDEAL, Visa, PayPal, Mastercard or American Express. Select your preferred payment method and follow the payment process.
2. Once your payment has been approved, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming your order.
3. When your order is packed and ready for dispatch, we will send you a track and trace code. You can use this code to keep track of the delivery status of your order, so you’ll know exactly when and where your order will be delivered.